Friday, October 28, 2011

Perfect Powder Room

I'm lucky enough to have a landlord that let's me make some basic changes to my apartment to make it feel more like my own home. The easiest way to change up a room, in my opinion, is by putting up a fresh coat of paint. It's fairly easy and inexpensive and makes a huge difference. Who wants that boring painters white?

I've been meaning to paint my bathroom for a very, very long time. But rather than paint it all one color I want to use a stencil. My bathroom is fairly small and I have yellow tile. So why not go extreme and do a really fun stencil? Here's just a few inspirational images that will hopefully get me motivated to finally bust out the paintbrush!
Source


Source
   
Source
Source
Source 

Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails