Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Miss Me?

Well, it appears that I have become the world's worst blogger on earth. I'm going to give my "I'm going to post daily" goal another go...though it will be more like "I'm going to post every few days!" We'll see what happens. I'm sure nobody's life has been missing out!

What the heck have I been doing? I've been busy doing other things like enjoying the beautiful summer weather, playing lots of volleyball, starting my very first garden and attempting to overhaul my backyard (ummm, I mean my landlords!) and turn it into a place that actually looks good. I finished my 82nd semester back in school (!) and just started taking a screen printing class, which I LOVE. And next week my summer jewelry class begins. So much to do, so little time!

While perusing Etsy today to start getting inspired for class next week I found these simple little ditties. I'm not a gal that likes ornate objects. Simplicity is beautiful and I think these are so beautiful. They are made with love by The Loud Lion. What a fun name. ROAR!

2 Comments:

sj said...

Yes, please promptly make me something of this sort and send it. You know you missed my birthday. JUST KIDDING. But really, can you make me something -- I'll pay you.

Bethany Nelson said...

I'll get right on it! Expect to get something FABULOUS in the mail in, oh, about 2 years!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails