Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashion Friday: Wrap It Up

Tis the season. The season of scarves taking over my living room. And bedroom. And every nook and cranny around my apartment.What? I have too many? No. Not at all. Scarves are the best accessory. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Take a gander at a few of the gems I found today. Some might be a bit too ridiculous for the average person. But who wants to be average? Fashion is meant to be fun, yo.

Who wouldn't want an elephant wrapped around their neck?
Source
 I really love this Burberry Prorsum cashmere and silk printed scarf. I could wear it every day.
Source
Source
Source




This is like summer around your neck. Though it also reminds me of a retired Floridian a bit...but let's forget about that.
Source
Another Matthew Williamson gem. I love the details of this.


Sometimes you just need a pretty, solid colored scarf to get you through the day. This will do the trick. And since I lost a scarf similar to this while I was in da club during my last visit to NYC (cue the jamz), this might be on my Christmas list.
Source
And finally, if elephants around your neck aren't your thing maybe impala prancing around your neck is. I don't judge.
Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails