Thursday, December 1, 2011

Merry and Bright

I absolutely love decorating my apartment for the holidays. Nothing makes me happier than coming home to a lit holiday tree in an otherwise dark (and cold!) apartment. I string lights, put up a tree and put glittery silver and red stuff all around my apartment. All in moderation, of course. Let's keep it classy here.

Alas, I'm a bit behind this year. But better late than never, right? This weekend I'll be cranking the Bing Crosby and Mariah Carey holiday tunes and getting my festive freak on. Oh, and in case you're wondering, this is the only time Mariah Carey is played in my house.

I have had the same look with my decorations for the past few years. Though I love the silver and red perhaps it's time for a change. These could be my inspiration for a new, more sophisticated look.
I'd take this look year round.
 A few fun accessories?
Source




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails