Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wake Up


You guys. This is so true. I read this blurb every morning on my walk to the subway and can't help but think that perhaps we all need to have a little more face to face human contact, no? I don't know about you, but it has become a reality that I learn about my friends' latest happenings via FB status updates or text message exchange. I'm reminded of the book Super Sad True Love Story by Gary Shteyngart. Before long we'll all be using "the Apparatus" to transmit instant credit ratings and evaluate one another's hotness factor from across the room.  Anyway, I highly recommend this novel and suggest you read it. On your Kindle. 




 
 (where is the love? PDA alert near the Williamsburg Bridge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails