Monday, November 21, 2011

Music Monday: The Antlers cover The xx

Let's face it. The xx is one of the best bands to come out in the past few years. What? You don't agree with me? Something is wrong with you. Ok, that's a bit harsh. It's too early on a Monday morning for that much snarkiness. I'll wait until Tuesday.

For now, listen to this lovely cover of "VCR" by The Antlers. Their new album comes out Tuesday. Get it. If you want. I don't want to tell you what to do. Or what music to listen to. That would be rude. Also, I couldn't figure out how to just upload the track. So instead here's a video. Really it's just a photo of them. Staring at you while they sing this lovely song. Weird, I know. If you want to hear more xx covers, check this out.



Happy Monday! BN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails