Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recipe Wednesday: Hot Cocoa!

It's officially that time of year. The time of year when I have hot cocoa almost every night. It's true. There is no better way to end the day.

This recipe will be simple but it will be the tastiest hot cocoa you'll every have. I guarantee ;)
Source
Greatest Hot Cocoa

Fill your mug with milk. No water! The only way to make hot cocoa is with milk. I use 1% but whole would be tastier. I'm trying to watch my girlish figure.

Heat milk to desired temperature. Don't boil it!

Add chocolate. Some people like to use dark cocoa powder or real chocolate. I'm weird. My favorite will always be Swiss Miss since I don't like things to be too chocolatey. I didn't say this was the classiest hot cocoa. But wait, we'll make it appear that way.

Once you've mixed the chocolate and milk add a dallop of whip cream and then sprinkle with cinnamon.

Voila! The greatest hot cocoa ever. Now go snuggle up on the couch with a good book.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails