Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Monday: The Workout Edition

Well hello there and welcome to 2012. We're two days into the new year...so far, so good?

It only seems right that the first post of this new year would revolve around (almost) everyone's resolution to GET FIT. So, let's make this extra special and not only give you a song that will motivate you to get up in the gym but also some extra sexy outfits to make sweating to the oldies (and by oldies we mean jamz from the late 90s) just a bit more fun.

While spending a leisurely Sunday perusing some of my favorite blogs I came across a link to MICHI. I quickly put down my banana bread (Thanks Jos!) I was stuffing into my face and vowed to look like this by the beginning of the summer!

MICHI originated from the desire to fill the gap between provocative, glamorous lingerie and comfortable, utilitarian athletic wear. The designer, Michelle Watson, has worked for Kate Spade, Donna Karan and Ralph Lauren. Pretty impressive resume!
How's that for motivation to get your butt up in the gym? Not enough? Need some music? Ok, well here's the tune I've been slightly obsessed with for the past few months. How convenient that the title is Work Out. Any song that does a bit of a cover of Paula Abdul is a winner in my book.

Now, I think it's time for some beer, don't you? An entire keg of it.
Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails