Monday, April 12, 2010

Blue Monday

This weekend was great. The sun was shining. I was productive. I spent time with friends. And I even had time to relax and catch up on some reading. Ah, bliss.

And now it's Monday. And raining. Oh well. Soon the sun will be shining again!

On a different note, now that I'm planning on renewing my lease for my apartment I'm ready to start round two of the never-ending house projects. Oh yes, friends. Soon my list of things to do will number in the hundreds. Ok, slight exaggeration.

One project I want to tackle is my spare room or what I would like to call my "craft room." Um, where no crafting has happened recently. That needs to change and I think a bright blue paint job just might do the trick.

So how about some inspiration?

In honor of the lovely weekend....an outdoor scene sure to inspire anyone.
BOLD!
I love turquoise & yellow together!
(ooh food via desire to inspire)

Hmm, maybe my craft room should be a little sexier?
 
I love the color of this door. It's the perfect blue/grey/green combo and the contrast of the white branches makes it even better.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails