Friday, February 12, 2010

Please Read Your Viction:ary

Today I finally made it to the Art Institute of Chicago. Yes, finally! Considering I've been to Chicago a bazillion times (ok, that might be a slight exaggeration) I have never been to the Art Institute.  By the way, admission is FREE in February!

I didn't have too much time but I raced through each gallery trying to soak in as much as I could. And, of course, I had to make a stop  in the museum shops. How great is it that they have multiple shops?? The collection of art books is amazing. I made a list of all that I wanted to buy. I think the list is nearing 100. Yikes!

One book near the top of my list is Musikgraphics.
 
(Image via amazon.com) 

Viction Workshop LTD is the brains behind this book as well as many other books related to graphic and visual communications. You can find more of the viction:ary books on their site. Here are just a few more I've added to my book list!
 
  
  
  
  
   
(All images images via victionary.com) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails