Monday, February 22, 2010

White Wonderland

Sunday morning I decided that I just couldn't stand my bedroom any longer. The color and the decor is driving me insane. Well, close to insanity.

I was trying to be a good girl and use elements from the bedroom in my last apartment (reduce, reuse, recycle kids!) but it just wasn't working for me. I'm sure most people thought it looked fine. My oh my, how being particular can be a burden!

I absolutely love the simplicity of white interiors but can never quite bring myself to decorate my own home this way. Maybe I am afraid of getting my house dirty?!? Instead I look at pretty, pretty pictures of white rooms.

Someday when I am living in my light-filled loft I can master this look.
 
(Image via livingetc.com
 
(Image via BrunchatSaks
  
(Image via It's Great To Be Home
  
(Image via ooh_food) 
  
(Image via desire to inspire

 (Image via unknown source)
 
(Image via livingetc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails