Monday, December 28, 2009

Words To Live By

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

I'm not a quote girl. In fact, I often find their use to be cheesy and/or pointless. Really, does everyone need to use the "Be the change you wish to see in the world"? No offense, Gandhi, but if everyone is proclaiming this why is our world not changing for the better??

I know so many people who have their saying and it works. Their little blurb that sums up their life, their purpose, their whatever. You read it and think, yeah, that definitely fits him or her. I never had one. Until now!

Well, I wouldn't say this is definite but good ol' Thoreau is pretty much the King of Quotes and I dig this one. And it is how I hope to live my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails